Welcome Williamson Career Fair Attendees
Sandmeyer Steel Company is looking for highly motivated team members to join our next generation of Manufacturing.
2020 Sandmeyer Steel Company Summer Internship Program
Inspire • Educate • Engage
Interested in becoming a Manufacturing/Operations Intern? Sandmeyer Steel Company is currently seeking motivated individuals to join their 2020 Summer Internship Program. Our 10-week paid internship is a dynamic career development program will allow you to experience real-world manufacturing systems and technology as well as business processes and production support. Do you have what it takes?
- Interested in the pursuit of a Machinist or CNC Operator Position (Must be 18 years old).
- Motivated to learn and grow; self-directed.
- Familiar with creating and reading mechanical drawings/blueprints; AutoCAD preferred.
- Experience with CNC machine operation preferred; basic understanding of G-Code and M-Code.
- Basic math skills; verbal skills required.
- Ready for a physically demanding position, able to lift, at times, 100 pounds.
Top Five Things About Sandmeyer Steel Internship Program
- Interns will take part in creating and delivering added-value to our customers
- Prior experience is not required!
- Interns will have a dedicated mentor to help the intern navigate through the 10-week program.
- Interns will immerse themselves in the production of products from quoting, applications, and production of value-added products.
- Interns will receive a unique blend of hard and soft skills that will help them succeed no matter what they choose.
Annihilator®, but you will have taken part and played a role in each critical step that leads up to getting material onto your machine.
You will take part in the quoting process, material selection and yielding, CAD work, programming, and culminating in learning the Fanuc Controller and finally operating the Annihilator. Sandmeyer Steel has in its inventory approximately 18 million pounds of plate and over 100 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment ready to add value.
Our experience in matching customer needs with inventory and our capabilities sets us apart. Come and allow yourself to grow, feel what it means for you to be raised to the power of Sandmeyer.
Who We Are
Sandmeyer Steel Company is recognized as a leading global producer of stainless steel, nickel alloy, and titanium plate and plates products used in capital equipment or the chemical and other process industries. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania we service customers throughout the world.
Here's what our employees say about us
For questions related to applications for the Internship Program, please: email internships@SandmeyerSteel.com.
Stay In Touch
Connect with us to keep up with the latest happenings at Sandmeyer Steel Company