Sandmeyer Steel Company is the Company other distributors come to whenever they encounter a hard-to-find stainless steel or nickel alloy plate or plate product requirement. We maintain the largest single-site inventory of specialty plate in North America – over 18 million pounds!
Sandmeyer stocks 28 stainless grades in 34 thicknesses, from .1875” (4.8mm) through 6.0” (152.4mm). We also stock a number of stainless grades in 120” widths (3.05m). Ten nickel alloys are stocked in thicknesses from .1875” (4.8mm) through 4.0” (101.5mm).
Our in-house value-added plate processing capabilities are second to none!
- Machincut to 124” (3149.6mm) outside diameter
- Bandsaw cut bar for non-standard bar sizes and material types
- Rolled and ASME code-welded rings provide an economic process for producing large diameter rings
- Five-Axis Abrasive Waterjet cuts near-net shapes and intricate parts with no heat-affected zones
- Fast and accurate Laser cutting up to 1.25” (31.8mm)
- High-Definition Plasma cutting assuring consistency and repeatability on each cut pattern
- Plasma edge beveling through 3.0” (76.2mm)
- Every piece flattened to half commercial tolerances before it ships
Sandmeyer Steel Company maintains an in-house quality system that includes commercial, military, and nuclear programs.
At Sandmeyer Steel Company, we attribute our 60+ years of success to the following formula:
Largest Inventory + Unsurpassed In-House Capability + Value-Added Expertise + Uncompromising Quality = SATISFIED CUSTOMERS